Solidity Insurance Group is an independent insurance agency that carries 20 carriers for home, auto, commercial, umbrella, and recreational lines. We are licensed to sell in 4 Midwest states: MN, MI, WI, IL, as well as in FL and TX. Our company has been in business since 2009, with roots in Minnesota, and with a great opportunity to expand in Michigan.
Insurance Customer Service
Insurance Customer Service Requirements:
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience.
- Friendly, courteous, and prompt in responding to people.
- Excellent team-player.
- Easy to coach and train, humble, and hungry to learn.
- Has a desire to build a career in the insurance industry.
- Must obtain a property and casualty insurance license in the first 6 months of the job.
- Experience in selling and cross-selling is a plus.
- Minimum educational requirement: high school diploma.
Insurance Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Respond to daily emails and answer phone calls in a prompt, professional, and friendly way.
- Discuss insurance bundling options with policyholders.
- Discuss policies with current policyholders to uncover additional needs they may have.
- Follow the company’s paperless system and create new systems that will promote efficiency and greater security for our clients.
- Support current policyholders by handling phone calls, transfers, claims, and correspondence between policyholder and claims department.
- Provide phenomenal customer service and retain current customers.
- Establish positive working relationships with co-workers, clients, underwriters, repair services, and the local community.
- Maintain and grow the current book of business.
Insurance Customer Service Benefits:
- Base Salary + Commissions on new or added policies.
- Possibility of working from home for 2 days/week in 3 months OR once fully-trained.
- PTO/Vacation and holidays increase with experience.
- Potential to move to sales and earn more!
Click Here to Inquire about the position.